If you have ever been on a freecycle list, this group is very similiar. It's main purpose is to keep trash out of the landfills here in Sicily and to promote a community of giving. Remember that one person's trash is another persons treasure!
RULES - These will be strictly enforced
* The only post subjects allowed are, OFFER: (item), WANTED: (item), RECEIVED: (item) and TAKEN: (item). Please respond only to the individual, not the list. Also, this is not a chit-chat list so please email privately to do so.
* Keep your requests realistic (if you are really needing clothespins for a project, that's one thing, but if you are really needing a big screen tv, you're not being pratical)
* No money exchanges of any kind are to be made.
* No advertising sells or services of any kind. (unless the service is free of course (fundraisers may be advertised with prior approval on a case by case basis)
* No strings attached to any offer. (trading like items can be done only if both parties agree) example: Mary and Linda both need fabrics, they can meet and trade their leftover fabrics with each other
* Be a giver, not just a taker. (wanted requests will be limited to one a week)
* If you have taken something or received something, remember to post so.
* Keep the list legal and family friendly.
When posting your offer, please post your location (Marinai, Mineo, etc.), any details about the item, and when pick up can be arranged. If you get more than one taker then please arrange pickup with only one of them. It is not nice to say who ever gets it first, wins! Be nice, and have fun!