Hello Everyone Everywhere: Just a friendly reminder---This Saturday, August 4th, is the Sand Volleyball Tournament. Come on out & let s have fun! A chance toMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001View SourceHello Everyone Everywhere:
Just a friendly reminder---This Saturday, August 4th,
is the Sand Volleyball Tournament. Come on out & let's
have fun! A chance to meet new and old friends!!
Here are the FAQs:
1) Yes, you can sign up on Saturday, even for 3 on 3
division. Be sure to show up 45 minutes before the
2) If you want to play but you don't have a team-- Or
you need a player or two--- don't worry, be happy!
JUST SHOW UP ANYWAY. The committee will do our best to
help you form a team or join a team.
3) Please pay CASH only. This makes it easier to pay
out cash prizes.
4) Bring your own food/drink.
(I am unable to provide/sell/serve any food/drink due
to Darien Park District's Health Regulation).
5) You may want to bring your lawn chair or blanket to
For more information (and/or waiver form): check out
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!
Director, Sand Volleyball Tourney