Job Code: 654
Division: Lane Bryant
Location: COLUMBUS, OH US
Travel Involved: None
Job Level: Entry Level
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to assist the Senior Designer in all daily communication and design functions. A strong skill set with Adobe Illustrator is required in order to be able to sketch flat technical sketches.
· & ;nbs p; Assist the Design team in preparing product collections
· Hang and organize samples and organize and select fabric & trim quality swatches
Complete Adobe Illustrator flat sketches of garments with construction detail
· & ;nbs p; Assist the Design team with daily support including color copies, emails, etc
· & ;nbs p; Assist in preparing development creative packages under direction of the Sr. Designer and direct communication with vendors.
· & ;nbs p; Email daily communication to vendors on quality and trim color approvals.
· & ;nbs p; Support development team by preparing necessary visual tools (i.e. sketches, presentation boards, fabric swatches, color standards, etc)
· & ;nbs p; Assist in the preparation of seasonal product review meetings
· & ;nbs p; 4 year college degree with a design major
· & ;nbs p; 1 to 3 years experience in Design or Product Development
· & ;nbs p; Excellent organizational skills
· & ;nbs p; Excellent verbal communication skills
· & ;nbs p; Background in fit, fabric development, finishes and construction details
· & ;nbs p; Computer skills required Excel/Word, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop
Apply on-line at: