Changes made from version 2.0.9 to 3.0.1:
* Added download, display, and transfer of BirdsEye satellite imagery
to supported devices.
* Added download, display and transfer of Garmin Custom Maps to
* Added the ability to use BaseCamp with the pre-installed maps on a
connected device or pre-programmed SD card.
* Added poster printing.
* Added printing of USGS Quads and other public land survey areas.
* Added tools for auto-routes.
* The full information set for Geocaches is now correctly
transferred to the device.
* Improved handling of back-up database.
* Improved the drawing speed of certain European maps.
* Improved the reading speed and display of Geotagged photos.
* Improved stability while running on Windows 7.
* Numerous refinements and problem fixes.