Salary slips are fine as u need to provide salary slips for continuous 12 months in the last 15 months hence it will be fineMessage 1 of 36 , Feb 28, 2010View SourceSalary slips are fine as u need to provide salary slips for continuous 12 months in the last 15 months hence it will be fineOn Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Ramnik Gupta <ramnikgupta@...> wrote:
Hi All,Can someone reply to my query. It will help me save my lot of money earned with my hard work. Please advise me the steps for Tier1 and accurate list of documents with covering letter. I have everything is ready with me.Also Please advise If my passport will delay for next 3-4 weeks what will happen my salary certicate will be month old then.ThanksRamnikOn Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM, ramnik007_2000 <ramnikgupta@...> wrote:
I am aware from HSMP procedure not Tier1. I engaged workpermit.com for my last HSMP approved and never travel to UK.
I am in US and my nearest UK embassy is in New York.
I reviewed the document list on this forum. I have the following documents are ready including my wife and two childerns. After talking to Workpermit.com consultant came to know I can apply within US and there is no need send my documents to Home office in UK. I was paying them 899 + 300 pounds for this service. But when they told me they will only fill the application only and only scan papers are required then I realized the same I can do myself. I need guidance which online application needs to be filled and what all is requierd to send to New York British high commission.
The following documents are ready with me.
1. Salary Certificate from employer which shows last 12 months payslip including Bonus slips. Signed by HR but not stamped.
2. Letter from payroll stating that " Please accept the web-based printed statement of earnings for Mr. Ramnik Gupta as official "company name" documentation. "Company Name" provides these copies to our employees online to reduce the use of paper and should be used in place the standard payheck stub. Signed by payroll with contact information and email id but not stamped.
3. 3 years Original Tax Return
4. 12 month of Original Bank statement which reflect each pay period salary slip and Bonus pay slip.
5. Master Degree in Original with Transcript
6. Bachelor Degree in Original with Transcript
7. English language letter from My University for english requirement.
8. Orignial Marriage certificate
9. Original childern's Birth Certificate
10. GBP 675 equivalent Home office and GBP 150 equivalent visa fees for depedent - yet to be made needs to check what exactly the amount they are looking in US.
11. Original Passport of all dependent.
12. My Original passport and my son's Original Passport is already submitted with Indian Embassy to issue new passport - Waiting for the same.
13. 3 months fund maintaence requirement. I have 10000 GBP in my UK account from past 18 months. My HSBC statment come as 4 month together. The last cycle was till December'09. Do I need to request a letter from HSBC which state that I maintained required amount since last 3 months. What will be the total amount including depends.
14. I looking for a covering letter which you guys used recently to apply with dependent.
15. Is it advisable to apply myself or through consultant as it is wihtin US.
16. Which application needs to be online for myself and dependent like VAF?.
If anything missing in my list can you please advise me the same.
Hi Puneet, Don t worryjust ask your employeer to extend your joining date if possible else you can just leave your current company.... as here no one ask forMessage 36 of 36 , Apr 5, 2010View SourceHi Puneet,
Don't worryjust ask your employeer to extend your joining date if possible else you can just leave your current company....
as here no one ask for experience letter they just ask reference name. So you can give name of any of your friend in your current org.
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:56 PM, PUNEET DWIVEDI <indianbachelor4u@...> wrote:
I got good offer from a Company in UK and want me to join in 12 days (non- negotiable) & I am having about 35 days accumuated paid leaves which can be adjusted against the notice period. Is it Worth Resigning? I have Tier 1 since Jan 2009 but still not visited UK.
My Current compnay is excersing the rule of 2 month notice period with me but in recent past about 20-25 permanant employees has left the company and all of them had been relieved immediately without fulfilling the 2 months notice period. The notice period was adjusted against their paid leaves or somtime the PM has terminated them (if forced to realise early)!!!
My new employer is not ready to accept the term & condition of 2 month period for joining. In view of above pls help me on:The experince letter of 3.5 years really matters to me and also this new offer which can change my next level of growth. I wish that I end my association with my previous organisation on a very good note with experience letter without serving the stated 2 months notice period. Please advice.Is it effect badly if I don't have a experience letter ? - Please suggest