... From: Ankit Kohli To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: EUSA: Mass Meeting & Picnic Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:28:47 -0500 Dear members of theMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004View Source-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Ankit Kohli <ankitk@...>
Subject: EUSA: Mass Meeting & Picnic
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:28:47 -0500
Dear members of the EUSA mailing list:
The European Student Association (EUSA) has a nice line of
activities planned for the rest of the week, including a Mass
Meeting and a Picnic! Each event is open to everyone. Here are the
1. Cottage Inn social outing
Thursday, 9-16-04, 8pm
512 E. Williams
* Enjoy nice Italian food at a 10% discount as well as each others
2. EUSA Mass Meeting & Movie Night
Friday, 9-17-04, 8pm
Wolverine ABC (Michigan Union)
* Let EUSA introduce (or re-introduce) itself to all its members at
the first major event of the semester. The EuroBoard will talk about
past, present and future programs in EUSA's life.
* EUSA will also be screening a movie!
* Food and refreshments will be served.
* $10 membership cards will be sold.
2pm, Wheeler Park
810 N. 4th Ave
* EUSA will host a picnic at Wheeler park in collaboration with the
Hellenic Student Association (HSA - the Greek association).
* This event is free and open to all.
* As of now, the weather is predicted to be nice.
* A map to Wheeler park can be found at:
* It is possible to walk to the park. However, if you feel that you
need a ride there, please e-mail me back (ankitk@...) with the
address from where you need to be picked up from, and your phone
number (cell phone if possible).
On behalf of the Euroboard, I hope to see many of you at each of the
European Student Association
Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
Ted Belding Ted.Belding@...
University of Michigan Center for the Study of Complex Systems
PGP Key: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~streak/pgp-key.html