WE BUY USED/SCRAP APPLIANCES, FREE PICK-UP SERVICETurn your trash in to cash! Call us: 5633027 / 7756241 / 8977199 / 0939-5305511 Did you know that poorlyMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010View Source
WE BUY USED/SCRAP APPLIANCES, FREE PICK-UP SERVICETurn your trash in to cash! Call us: 5633027 / 7756241 / 8977199 / 0939-5305511
Did you know that poorly running air conditioners are not only less cooling & noisy but also consume 50% more electricity than efficiently working ones? Yes. Those sad & tired A/Cs are electricity-gobbling monsters!
TIP! Inefficient air conditioners consume 50% more electricity and malfunction often. You end up wasting more money via your electric bills and occasional repair fees.
So now you want to sell away & get rid of those old, inefficient, sometimes even irreparable scrap A/Cs right?
But due to the influx of very cheap surplus air conditioners available in the market today… Who would get your bad A/C if they could buy very cheap but efficient ones? Right?!?
But because we recycle A/C parts, we'll buy them from you. Yes! We'll buy your old inefficient or scrap air conditioners and even pick them up from you!
You can't pass this up now. Sell it now or keep your trash forever!
So convert your bad air conditioners into cash. Free yourself from clutters. Save the environment by letting us recycle your trash and we all win!
Call us: 5633027 / 7756241 / 8977199 / 09395305511 FREE PICK-UP SERVICE
Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Saturday
We also buy: Appliances & Electronic Items, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Office Equipments & Furniture, Home Furniture/Wares/Furnishings, etc.
Here's how it works:
1. Send us your NAME, LANDLINE#, MOBILE#, ADDRESS, LIST and/or pictures (optional) of items for disposal/sale, and REASON why you are disposing of your items so we can put your info details in our database.
2. Depending on your area, items, and reason why you're disposing of your items, we will schedule the day our pick-up team will come to your place. We prioritize sellers who are mainly after the disposal of their items over those sellers who are seeking our services to make unreasonable profits on their items for disposal. We also prioritize sellers with items in bulk over those with fewer items.
3. Our telephone operators will inform you of the schedule one to two days in advance.
4. Once our pick-up team arrives at your place, the assessor will appraise your items for disposal.
5. Once you agree to the price offer, our pick-up team will haul your items and hand you the cash.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the pick-up service for free?
Yes. We just trust that you will not send for our pick-up teams, all the way to your place with all the transportation, logistics, and miscellaneous costs that come along with it, if you're not serious about disposing of your items.
2. Can the clients ask for appraisals over the phone?
Our telephone operators are only trained to answer queries regarding procedures, schedules, and follow-ups. They are not however trained to appraise, hence will not be able to give you appraisals nor estimations. Only our assessors, after they have seen the actual items (not pictures), can and do give appraisals.
3. What happens with the items?
After your items have been hauled, they are transported to our facilities wherein our team of technicians and assessors, equipped with technical and marketing expertise, employ the most environmentally friendly and economically sound approach in the management of the items that you have disposed of.
Do something for your country. Pass this message around. Forward this message to your family and friends. This venture helps both the environment and the economy.