I hope that you have been enjoy the beautiful crispy fall weather so
1. From this Saturday on, we will always have the "Chinese Reading
Contest" tracking sheet posted on the wall. Congrdulation to the
students who have turned in their sheets. All students are invited
to participate at any time.
2. The 5th grade Chinese class will have a dictation this Saturday.
It covers all the characters and words in Unit One as listed in the
bottom table following the text and each reading material. Our extra
exercise sheet can do some help. The class was informed last
Saturday. Please reminder your children and help them to prepare.
(This note is from Mr. Luo)
3. I have put a collection of the English Writing Class essays into
a book. This collection is from the students who completed their
homework for this year's summer camp English Writing class. We will
give each student whose essay is in this book a copy. We also have a
school copy, you are welcome to read it if you are interested.
4. Please have your child label everything he/she bring to school.
We found three children who lost their Chinese Text Books. One was
misplaced in another student's bag. If they were labeled, it would
be much easier to avoid confusions.
5. Please check with me if you found anything lost during the school