Date: Aug 20, 2009
Venue: Trellis Grill Q.C.
It was an informal gathering of new members. The data base is in tact but the yahoo group was yet to be made. Apologies to those who were not informed. For the record some of the member who were contacted could not make it just the same.
NOTE: Most of the membership forms do not indicate email addresses and contact numbers. Members who know can fill up a directory that we will create in our yahoo group.
Eric R. Cord-Cruz
Edgar R. Cord-Cruz
The meeting was informal and was more of a "getting to know you" type fellowship. Having said that, some important matters were discussed.
1) the frequency of club meetings, and venue
* The general consensus is that we meet once a month. The venue is subject to change.
2) SEC registration and setting up a bank account
* This is being checked
3) club officers
* President- Rannie Raymundo
VP Internal- Ed Ragaza
VP External- Kenneth Ching
Treasurer- Andrew Co
Secretary- Martin Makalintal
4) recruitment of new members
* Each member is encouraged to invite 3 new members in time for the next induction. The date will be posted once we get a final date.
5) Joint projects with the San Francisco Eagles.
* The San Francisco Eagles Club is working on a fundraiser show in October. We plan to work side by side the S.F. Eagles. We call it working with brother/sister clubs.
6) Eagles Plate Project
* We are coming up with 1,000 commemorative Eagle plates. The plates will be sold at P2'500 each. P500 per plate will go to the respective clubs. This is a great fundraiser and a great show of the EAGLE's pride. The plate comes with documents and stickers allowing the owner to install it in front of their old plates. We can start pre selling now.
7) There was a motion to have "lady" members.
* This is a great idea. It is acceptable to have lady members.
Kuya Rannie Raymundo