African Traditional Healing as a Way of Life
a lecture by Master Herbalist and traditional healer
from Ghana, Dr. Kofi Asare
Saturday, May 2nd @7pm
Magnolia Tree Earth Center
677 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11216
Special guest speaker, Dr. Kofi Asare, Master Herbalist of Ghana, West Africa, Author of Chosen to Heal “African Traditional Health Care as a way of Life”
Following topics will be covered during this lecture:
· Traditional Health Care and how it impacts our behaviour and life as Africans everywhere.
· Medical practices that enslave your body, mind and soul.
· Important African herbs and their uses for the immune system, autonomic system, hormonal systems for both male and female, and more.
· Business opportunities in the African Herbal and Nutrition industry.
· Apprenticeship programs in the traditional Herbal and Nutrition Science.
About the presenter
Dr. Kofi Asare is a traditional healer from Ghana, West Africa. He is an active member of the Ghana National Association of Traditional Healers, and a trained adult & child educator, counsellor and pranic healer. His lecture and workshop series consist of “Who is African?” cross cultural awareness. African science, nutrition, herbology and natural healing techniques dating back 2000 years. He is the founder of PAMA HEALTH (POSITIVE AFRO-MENTAL ATTITIDE) with over 130 formulations. Dr. Asare is the organizer of ACCEDE (AFRICAN COMMUNITIES COLABORATING EVERYWHERE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND EMANCIPATION). Dr. Asare has dedicated his life to the African people of the world by providing vital information that can help us heal ourselves and others.
Directions to location: Take G train to Bedford and Nostrand. Take the Nostrand exit and walk one and a half block down Lafayette.
To rsvp email your name to jamelcherry@...
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]